Feb 28th, 2022
- Relationship Toolbox worksheet - http://www.kathycarmichael.com/SynopsisForms.pdf
- OneStopForWriters.com - Emotional Wound Thesaurus
- Enneagram Tracking (and Cheat Sheet) - http://nadineavola.com/treasure-box/
- Savage City - first 5 chapters - https://dl.bookfunnel.com/pq969fquqz
- Artbreeder - https://www.artbreeder.com
- My meet the characters post - https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPjHXuLv8l/
- Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals - https://amzn.to/3JUGYFu
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield - https://amzn.to/3HmNnry
The My Imaginary Friends podcast is a weekly, behind the scenes look at the journey of a working author navigating traditional and self-publishing. Join fantasy and paranormal romance author L. Penelope as she shares insights on the writing life, creativity, inspiration, and this week's best thing.
Support the show - https://paypal.me/heartspell
My Imaginary Friends is part of the Frolic Podcast Network. You can find more outstanding podcasts to subscribe to at http://frolic.media/podcasts!
Say Good Night by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/SZkVShypKgM
Affiliate Disclosure: I may receive compensation for links to products on this site either directly or indirectly via affiliate links. Heartspell Media, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.